The Paper Store & More Return Policy
All of our products are 100% guaranteed to be free from any quality defects. Because we represent the finest mills from across the country and around the world, you can expect consistent quality, but if there is ever a quality defect, you can return your paper for a full refund of the paper or envelope purchased, not including shipping charges. Just see our return shipping instructions. (Certain special order items are not returnable or exchangeable. See list of these products below.)
Even if the paper is technically perfect, you can send it back if you’re not happy with it. Just make sure that:
1) Product is returned to us in resalable condition and in its undamaged original packaging. We are not able to provide you with a refund on paper that has been partially used, cut, printed on, or otherwise damaged and is not resalable. Its best to save your original packaging materials to help your return get back to us in resalable condition.
2) You make your return to us within 30 days of placing your order.
3) Opened returned product may be charged a 20% restocking fee if we have to repackage the product to make it saleable. We expect you may want to open the package to touch and see the product. Please use care and reseal the package neatly. For this reason, if you anticipate that only a specific paper of the exact right color, texture, or characteristic will do, we highly recommend you order a paper sample first.
Below is a list of Items that are not returnable or exchangeable.
1) Any item that is cut, drilled, scored or repackaged by The Paper Store
2) Any item that is cut by the customer
3) Any custom watermarked papers
4) All Ink products.
5) Non-stock, special order merchandise is not refundable
6) Any item that upon return to The Paper Store is damaged and therefore not resalable. Please repackage carefully!
Return Shipping Instructions:
Please contact our representative at The Paper Store at 973-386-1112 with your claim. You will be issued a Return Authorization number. Please include that number in the address when you ship product back.
All returns should be sent to:
The Paper Store
730 Madison Avenue
Paterson, NJ 07509
The Paper Store assumes full responsibility for defective products or wrong items shipped. In the event of such accidental shipments, The Paper Store will arrange for the pick-up of the unwanted stock and will rearrange for the requested products to be shipped in a timely manner.